Jeff has been providing financial services since 1999. He works from a broad planning approach to assist individuals preserve their assets, minimize taxes, and help reach their financial goals. He also works closely with small business clients, implementing retirement planning strategies and providing business appraisals.
In addition to being securities registered, Jeff is also an investment advisor representative, enrolled agent, and holds a life and health insurance license in California.
Minimum New Account Size
- CFP Certified Financial Planner
- E.A. Enrolled Agent
Professional and Civic Activities
- Member of the Institute of Business Appraisers
- Member of the California Society of Enrolled Agents
- Member of American Funds' All American Team
- 1999 B.A. University of North Dakota