Gordon Gilbreath, M.A.
I became securities registered in 1991 and have broad experience in the field of investments and retirement planning.
The focus of my practice is helping investors generate the most income from their portfolios while preserving their principal. I also work with individuals who are interested in growing their investments, saving for retirement, and future college funding. Most of my clients are focused on long term investing goals and I encourage taking a long term approach to investing.
- Investment and Asset Management
- Long Term Care Planning
- College Education Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- California Partnership for Long Term Care
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- General Securities Representative - Series 7 and 63
- General Securities Principal - Series 24
- Professional and Civic Activities
- Member of the American Funds' All American Team. (Criteria for inclusion is based on production and a belief in the company's investment management philosophy.)
- Member of the Greater San Diego Business Association.
- Involved with the University of California at Santa Cruz and the Francis Parker alumni programs in San Diego.
- 1987 M.A. California School of Professional Psychology
- 1983 B.A. University of California at Santa Cruz
Gordon lives in Carmel Valley with his partner, Chris, and has been a resident in San Diego since 1968